19 000 000 CHF
Waterfront property of almost 6'000 m2 with private pontoon
Ideally located in the commune of Versoix and at the gateway to the town centre, this 750 m2 property with a view of the lake was built in the heart of a wooded park with a surface area of almost 6,000 m2 and a private pontoon.
Nestled in a secure residential area, the property is hidden from view. Its architecture is both atypical and modern and of very good quality.
The villa can be completely renovated or transformed without any particular restrictions.
It was built on 3 levels and is composed as follows
- a large hallway
- a laundry room
- a technical room
- a boiler room
- multiple storage spaces
- a fallout shelter
- a hall
- a visitor's toilet
- a vestibule
- an office
- a living room
- a dining room
- a separate American kitchen
- a storeroom
- a service entrance
- an outbuilding with two bedrooms and a bathroom with a guest toilet
- a service flat with a bedroom, a kitchenette, a living room, a bathroom and a toilet
- a suite with dressing room and bathroom with access to the terrace
- two bathrooms
- a hallway
- two bedrooms with access to the balcony
- a separate toilet
- a maid's room
A carport, two garages and a lakeside pavilion with direct access to the lake complete this exceptional property.
John Taylor Geneva represented by Lake Geneva Prestige SA is solely responsible for these customer communications.