Price upon request
- Primary school
- Town centre
- Public pool
- Middle school
- Ski slope
Magnificent mountain chalet with swimming pool
Located 3' by car from the centre of Crans-Montana, this magnificent and luxurious chalet built in 2010 will seduce you with its imposing frame.
Its southern orientation guarantees an optimal sunshine and a breathtaking view on the Alps.
The chalet's facilities have been designed to provide a warm and family welcome
Its exterior facades are a combination of larch woodwork and stone cladding for the base and upper ground floor.
The chalet benefits from a lift linking the different floors including the attic.
The chalet is composed as follows:
- 1 entrance hall with cloakroom and lift to all levels.
- 1 relaxation area (sauna, hammam and shower room/wc).
- 1 cinema/rest room (currently home cinema).
- 1 wine cellar.
- 1 garage for 2 vehicles and the technical room (heat pump boiler room).
- 1 laundry room.
- 1 living room and dining area with direct access to terrace, balcony and garden.
- 1 kitchen open to the living room, fully equipped.
- 1 bedroom with wardrobes and bathroom/shower and separate toilet.
- 2 double bedrooms with wardrobes and en-suite shower room/wc.
- 1 staff room with independent access to the outside, shower room / sink.
- 1 guest wc.
- This level could be completely independent.
- 1 large attic living room with beautiful fireplace and direct access to terrace, balcony and garden.
- 1 magnificent kitchen open to the dining room fully equipped and fitted.
- 1 large dining room with access to terrace, balcony and garden.
- 1 guest toilet.
- 1 TV space with direct access to terrace / balcony and garden.
- 1 large "Maitre" bedroom with en-suite bathroom (shower, jacuzzi bath, double washbasin and separate wc with washbasin), wardrobes and other attic storage.
- 1 large driveway for several cars.
- 1 heated outdoor swimming pool and its technical room.
- 1 gym.
- Beautifully landscaped plot, many rocks and large garden on two levels.
- 1 large terrace with barbecue area
- 1 exterior lighting all around the chalet.
- 1 pedestrian access to the bus stop a few steps from the chalet.
- Chalet approx. 522 m2
- Land approx. 1'000 m2
. For sale as first residence (R1) to Swiss nationals and foreigners with permit B or C : YES
. For sale as second residence (R2) to Swiss nationals and foreigners with permit B or C : YES
. For sale as second residence (R2) to foreigners : NO