4 950 000 EUR
- Town centre
- Sea port
- Annual fees : 800 €
No ongoing proceedings carried out on the basis of articles 29-1 A and 29-1 of law N°65-557 of 10 July 1965 and article L.615-6 of the CCH
Character villa with panoramic sea view
Splendid architect-designed villa at the top of the prestigious domaine de Théoule with tennis court enjoying a unique 270° panorama over the bay of Cannes, the Lérins islands, the snow-capped Alps and offering a triple exposure.
Covering an area of approximately 360sqm, the villa is composed as follows:
On the ground floor :
- An entrance hall,
- A large living room of about 70sqm,
- A kitchen,
- An office,
- Guest Toilet
- A very large en-suite bedroom of about 50 sqm divisible in two.
- Two covered terraces, to the East and to the South.
Upstairs in the tower :
- A master bedroom with a private terrace
On the ground floor:
- A bedroom en suite,
- An independent apartment with a living room, a kitchen, a bedroom, a bathroom/toilet
- A large stylish room including an 8x4m indoor heated swimming pool with mobile bottom and with counter-current swimming, a hammam for 6, an additional bedroom.
Imbued with history and different cultures inside and outside, this villa is distinguished by its originality and its careful decoration using noble materials.
Two exotic gardens of approximately 2,738sqm recalling Bali style are a real haven of peace offering a dozen fountains, waterfalls and terraces, next of an unbuildable zone.
A barbecue area, an outdoor heated swimming pool of 14x5m and a garage complete the package.
Rare for sale !