23 000 000 EUR
- Town centre
- Energy - Low estimated annual expenditure for standard use : 6 080 €
Energy - High estimated annual expenditure for standard use : 8 226 €
Cannes Californie Architect-designed property with panoramic sea view
Ideally located in one of Cannes' most sought-after ultra-residential districts, this splendid property was designed by the famous architect Jacques Couëlle, known for his houses with their organic, sculptural forms.
It enjoys a peaceful, lush setting, with fabulous panoramic sea views over the Lérins Islands, the Bay of Cannes and the Massif de l'Estérel.
This unique property, nestled in the hills of California, is composed as follows:
- triple reception room comprising a double lounge and dining room, opening onto a huge terrace with access to the swimming pool,
- separate kitchen and utility room,
- master bedroom with 2 bathrooms,
- 3 bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms,
- 2 guest bedrooms with bathrooms,
The outdoor area is idyllic, with a vast terrace featuring a swimming pool and pool house from which you can admire the marvellous sunrises and sunsets over the Cannes skyline.
Outdoor parking and a garage complete this luxurious property.