Price upon request
- Seasonal rental
- Town centre
Extraordinary property with sea view
From 120 000 Euros per month in high season
From 25 000 Euros per month in low season.
Villa between sky and sea with 5 bedrooms, 1 independent studio for 4 persons and 1 traditional Mongolian yurt for 4 persons.
Located at :
- 15 minutes from the center of Monaco
- 25 minutes from Nice airport
- 5 minutes from the beach of Saint Laurent d'Eze
- 9 min from Eze Village
- 5 rooms :
- 1 master suite with bathroom (bathtub, shower, sauna, toilet, large dressing room,
access to terrace) with sea view
- 1 junior suite (bathroom, toilet, terrace access)
- 1 bedroom/office with a sofa/bed (office, terrace access)
- 1 master suite with dressing room, bathroom, toilet and a children's room with
two single beds.
- Living room with Tv and fireplace, billiard area
- Dining room for 14 persons
- Italian made kitchen
- Guest toilets and checkroom
- Heated infinity pool with whirlpool (8 deckchairs and a suspended egg, garden room)
- Large 16 meter heated pool with terrace (8 sunbeds, dining table for 8 people, garden furniture with
table for 8 persons, garden furniture with brazier and 3 umbrellas, ping-pong table)
- Bar/Disco (professional sound/light system, ice maker, bar fridges and dishwasher, glassware
bar fridges and dishwashers, glassware, Chesterfield and designer egg sofas) with terrace access
- Gym (elliptical, rowing machine, weights, appartment bike, multi-functional press, yoga mat
yoga mat, oscillating pilates platform with terrace access)
- Washroom with toilet
- Laundry/staff room
- Technical shed
- 1 independent studio on the first floor (kitchen, bathroom, toilet, double bed, sofa/bed and
- Cellar/ Wine cellar
- Double garage with direct access to the villa by elevator
- 1 traditional Mongolian yurt for 4 persons, with independent equipped kitchen, shower room and toilet, terrace with garden furniture and outdoor bar.
- Outdoor parking spaces for 6 cars
- 7 000 m2 of outdoor gardens
- Carp pond at the entrance of the villa
Villa designed by the architect Matteo Gennari.
Integral home automation system to control the villa (shutters/lights/sounds).
2 swimming pools.