3 100 000 CHF
Magnificent apartment located in the heart of the Geneva Old Town
This spacious 6-room apartment is located on the 5th floor of a carefully maintained building (double entrance hall, video surveillance, caretaker's lodge) made of freestone and decorated with a lift. Its gable and crossing position gives it an optimal luminosity.
It is ideally located in the historic district of Geneva's Old Town, a stone's throw from the shopping streets, the lake and public transport.
This apartment, renovated in 2020 with high quality materials and finishes, offers beautiful, uncluttered spaces with a PPE surface area of 175 m2.
The interior is composed as follows:
- An entrance hall
- A visitor's toilet
- A laundry room
- An open-plan, fully-equipped "Miele" kitchen with a dining area
- A spacious living room with an office area
- One bedroom
- A second bedroom now converted into a dressing room
- A magnificent bathroom with basin and bathtub
- A master bedroom with a beautiful shower room, two basins and private toilet.
This apartment has been tastefully renovated; its lighting and finishes have been carefully thought out and worked on.
Very rare on the market, to be visited without delay!