Price upon request
- Day care
- Sport center
Trident Park is a stunning large-scale regeneration project, transforming one of Malta’s finest 20th century industrial buildings into a thriving and vibrant green office campus and world class business destination. Located in the heart of the emerging Central Business District, on the site of the historic former Farsons Brewery, Trident Park is easily accessible through one of the island's main arterial roads. The vision of this prestigious project is to create an exceptional and exemplary work environment in which businesses can flourish and excel.
Inspired by the traditional character of Maltese palaces, Trident Park will consist of seven low-density and low-rise terraced office blocks, all of which intersected by landscaped gardens, courtyards and terraces. Designed to meet the strictest of environmental codes and projected to achieve BREEAM Excellent certification, the ethos of this unique development has been to optimise natural lighting and ventilation while minimising the carbon footprint.
• An above the ground, naturally ventilated, 700 car park facility
• Central and common reception
• A 170-seat conference facility
• An elegant business lounge within the original brewery boardroom
• Childcare facilities
• Selection of food and beverage outlets, micro-brewery and sky bar
• Large and well-equipped gym and wellness centre
• Visitors’ attraction and brand store
• An array of alternative transport options through the promotion of a ‘Green Travel Plan’, complementing the environmentally supportive strategy
• International Grade 'A' office spaces having 15,000m² of net internal area spread over 7 free- standing buildings and offices on top of the car park
• Environmentally sustainable design aiming for BREEAM Excellent certification
• Office layouts optimising natural lighting and ventilation
• A unique cooling technology using chilled water circulating in the ceiling slab for optimised comfort conditions without the inconvenience of draughts from conventional air conditioning systems (TABS – Thermal Activated Building System)
• High level of insulation to walls and roofs
• High quality finish including double glazed apertures, smooth plastered and painted ceilings and walls, raised flooring with flexible service infrastructure, LED up lighters providing general office lighting
• Fully accessorised toilet facilities
• Direct access to outdoor circulation space at each floor level and terraces spanning over 1,300m²
• External landscaped areas
• Cutting-edge building management technology to deliver energy efficient levels
• Panoramic lifts serving all offices located within the gardens
• Flexible and efficient office floor plates
• On-site security and CCTV monitoring
• Balconies and solar shading
Trident Park will welcome tenants at the start of 2021.
Do not miss the opportunity to operate your business in this truly unique environment.