Price from 12 000 EUR / Week
- Seasonal rental
- Town centre
- Energy - High estimated annual expenditure for standard use : 1 885 €
Magnificent, master "demeure" set on the outskirts of the town
A warm welcome to this beautifully restored period villa set in the Ara quarter of the medieval town of Vence.
Set on the outskirts of the town, the villa sits some 300m above the dazzling coastal fringe of the French Riviera.
The property offers an exceptional location between the heat of the coastal plain and the comparative coolness of the foothills to the southern Alps.
Elevated above the mediterranean forest of the Malvan Valley with distant views of the sea, the exploration of dramatic landscapes and the vibrant cultural immersion offered by the cities, towns and villages around are all within reach of the guests.
The villa is intentionally retro with a lived-in, peaceful atmosphere for relaxed living and restorative contemplation. It is a creative place framed within the lushness of the tropical gardens and the interface of olive grove with pine forest beyond.
It can accomodate up to 12 people split between an independent annex (4 people self contained with kitchen/breakfast room, 2 bedrooms + lounge) and the main villa (8 people, 4 bedrooms, lounge, dining room, library, study and kitchen )
- AC in all bedrooms
- high speed fibre internet connection
- fully equipped utility room with 2x washing machines and 2x driers
- 2x charcoal bbqs - 1x gas bbq
- petanque pitch
- heated swimming pool with terrace surround
- outdoor eating area and lounge
- irrigated tropical gardens next to the house with an olive grove and forest beyond
- distant sea view and no buildings in the southern views just elevated gardens and forests
- private and secure parking spot
- architectural lighting
- great location within easy walking distance of the medieval town of Vence