Modern property of 350 sq.m in the heart of a woody landscape, surrounded by magnificent oaks and pine trees, located near the Foundation Maeght.
Built in 2002 by the Italian architect Antonino Cascio, this villa is unique due to its innovative bio-climatic construction and its modern construction.
Thanks to a southern exposure and its openings on the outdoors, the villa benefits from an optimal lighting. Calm and serenity are brought by the numerous trees surrounding the villa and the swimming pool with an ecological salt-treatment.
Completely renovated in 2017, the villa is decorated with design furnitures from Vitra, Minotti, Ligne Roset, BoConcept, Dedon, Flos. All the equipments (dishes, linens, kitchen equipment) are all brand new. The villa is composed of 5 bedrooms which can sleep up to 10 people:
- Master bedroom : King size 180x200cm
- Second bedroom with pool view: Queen size 160x200cm
- Bedroom to the right: Queen size 160x200cm
- Bedroom to the left: 2 bunk beds 90x190cm each
- Guest bedroom ground floor (ensuite): Queen size 160x200cm
- Possibility to add one more bed in the dependance.
The property offers a 24/7 monitoring security system and a garage for 3 cars.
The perfect place for a unique experience in great harmony with nature!