Price from 9 500 EUR / Week
- Seasonal rental
- Town centre
Charming villa nestled in the hills of La Colle sur Loup
This charming villa benefits from beautiful views over the sea and the village of Saint-Paul de Vence.
Composed of 3 levels, the house consists of 3 different areas: the 1st one is dedicated to the bedrooms, the 2nd one is dedicated to conviviality and sharing and the last one is more intimate. The decoration and the outside settings have been designed by Jacqueline Morabito.
The house is composed as follows:
• Master with ensuite bathroom and separated toilet (bed 180cm)
• Double bedroom with balcony and bathroom with shower and toilet (bed 180cm)
• Two childrens bedrooms, one with a balcony and bunk beds, the other one with 3 beds : two bunk beds and one single bed
• Living room and dining room with fire place and open kitchen Gaggeneau opening onto the terrace with table for 8 guests (equipped with a Weber BBQ
• Reading room
• Guest toilet
• Cinema room with sofa and 4 chairs
• Yoga room with mirror, yoga mats and blocks, cross trainer or stepper, etc..
• Double bedroom (lit 180cm) accessing a small terrace with a sunlounger
• Bathroom with shower and toilets
• Steam room
Pool with mosaïques (with alarm and protection gate for kids)
Daybed, 4 sun loungers and 4 chairs, shower and toilets
Garden with olive trees and beautiful lightning.
Childrens house with furniture and games for kids