Price upon request
- Seasonal rental
- Town centre
Charming villa nestled in the heights of La Colle sur Loup
This nice villa benefits from beautiful views over the sea and the village of Saint-Paul de Vence.
Composed of 3 levels, the house enables to enjoy 3 differents areas: the 1st one is dedicated to the bedrooms, the 2nd one is dedicated to conviviality and sharing and the last one is more intimist. The decoration and the outside settings have been thought by Jacqueline Morabito.
The house is composed as follows:
• Master with ensuite bathroom and separated toilet (bed 180cm)
• Double bedroom with balcony and bathroom with shower and toilets (bed 180cm)
• Two children bedrooms, one with a balcony and bunk beds, the other one with 3 beds : two bunk beds and one single bed
• Living room and dining room with fire place and open kitchen Gaggeneau opening onto the terrace with table for 8 guests (equipped with a Weber BBQ
• Reading room
• Guest toilets
• Cinema room with sofa and 4 chairs
• Yoga room with miror, yoga mats and blocks, cross trainer or stepper, etc..
• Double bedroom (lit 180cm) accessing a small terrace with a sunlounger
• Bathroom with shower and toilets
• Steam room
Pool with mosaïques (with alarm and protection gate for kids)
Daybed, 4 sunloungers and 4 chairs, shower and toilets
Garden with olive trees and beautiful lightning.
Children house with furniture and games for kids