At the heart of one the most highly-prized residential neighbourhood of Nice, this wonderful ultra contemporary villa benefits from an unimpeded view of the sea, just 15 minutes away from downtown.
Set in a large and ravishing landscaped garden (2430 sqm), beautiful californian style villa of approximately 635 sqm plus several larges annexes built in 2013.
This unique property has been made and designed for entertaining relatives and guests in a perfect quality of life, a real heaven of quietness, offering high-end amenities.
The property offers a full array of modern comfort on 4 levels served by an indoor elevator :
- A double lounge (approx. 90 sqm) with an open-plan kitchen fully equipped onto the garden and a majestic terrace (approx. 180 sqm) partially covered by a bioclimatic pergola with automated venitian blinds,
- 5 ensuite bedrooms including 1 master room of 45 sqm, each with bathroom and walk-in dressing onto terrace and garden,
- 2 studies which could be turned easily into an additional bedroom,
- A self-contained studio of 22 sqm equipped with a kitchen and a bathroom for a guests’ apartment or a caretakers’accomodation,
- A spare bedroom / laundry-linen room with shower for the caretaker,
- A movie lounge of 53 sqm,
- A game and disco room with bar of 64 sqm,
- A fully equipped gym of 33 sqm,
- An utility-storage room of 23 sqm, 3 technical rooms, a cellar, a workshop.
A magnificient heated pool (13.6 x 5.10 m) surrounded by a large sundeck for relaxing is nestled in a fully walled and landscaped manicured garden with fruit trees, Mediterranean shrubs, exotic plants and various succulents.
Comes with the villa, a very spacious closed garage (133 sqm) which can host 4/6 large vehicles.
Technical aspects :
- Heating/cooling floor and domestic hot water provided by a double exchanger pack.
Label RT 2012 High Q-value
- Visiophone, alarm and supervision by several cameras on multi screens (remote control through smartphone)
- Central vacuum system (on all levels)
- Automatic sprinkler system connected to a water tank (25 m3) using rain water
- The boiler is already linked to the house’s roof in order to connect solar panels in case of ecologique production of solar hot water
- The main electrical panel is ready to be connected to an emergency power supply in case of a blackout
- On the upper terrace, there is a possibility to build easily a summer kitchen and a BBQ.