1 490 000 EUR
- Town centre
- Sea port
- Convention center
Cannes Basse Californie area lovely bourgeois style villa
Set in Montrose district, near the centre and in a quiet area, this charming bourgeois style villa benefits from a lush greenery.
It has a living area of approximately 185 sqm plus approximately 60 sqm of outbuildings on a plot of approximately 750 sqm.
This villa was built around 1905 for a Russian princess.
It is composed as follows:
- Fitted kitchen.
- Living-room with fireplace.
- TV lounge (or bedroom).
- Shower-room with WC.
- Bathroom with WC.
- Dressing room.
- Utility room.
- Master suite with 22 sqm bedroom, shower-room, separate WC, large office with fireplace, large dressing room.
- Studio with kitchenette, shower and separate WC. This studio communicates with the main house and has an independent entrance which leads onto a lovely loggia-terrace with sea and Esterel views.
INDEPENDENT 2-ROOM APARTMENT:
- Living-room with American-style kitchenette.
- Separate WC.
- Large terrace and summer loggia-dining room.
- One large closed garage with workshop at the bottom, parking for 3 cars, wooden shelter for garden equipment, 2 large cellars, dovecote to renovate (possibility to create a summer kitchen).