3 980 000 EUR
- Town centre
Saint Germain des prés - Odéon - House attached to a large loft
Ideally located in the heart of Saint Germain des Prés, near the Odéon crossroads in a beautiful renovated late 19th century building, very pleasant house enhanced by a loft for a total living area of 194m².
In absolute calm, this space includes:
- An entrance gallery,
- A bedroom with its bathroom and walking closet (this space can be separated to use it as an independant office),
- A large living room under an Eiffel-type glass roof with nearly 7 m in height. Calm and clarity for this "grandiose" space offering different layout and decoration solutions,
- A fitted kitchen open to living room,
- A TV lounge and library,
A beautiful sculptural staircase leads to the upper rooms.
- 1st floor a bedroom opening onto a loggia overlooking the living room,
- A bathroom,
- On the top floor, a beautiful bedroom with its closets and a large bathroom on the mezzanine.
- A laundry room and a cellar come with the house.
The address of this house is located in the center of the main points of interest on the left bank. The Seine and the Luxembourg Gardens are within walking distance. You can enjoy many restaurants and shops and easily reach other neighborhoods by metro line 10 which passes a few meters away.