3 275 000 EUR
- Town centre
- Public parking
- Convention center
- Number of lots : 10
- Annual fees : 4 740 €
No ongoing proceedings carried out on the basis of articles 29-1 A and 29-1 of law N°65-557 of 10 July 1965 and article L.615-6 of the CCH
Etoile / Parc Monceau - 3 bedrooms apartment
Sole agent: Ideally located between Place de l'Etoile and Parc Monceau a few steps from the Royal Monceau hotel, pleasant apartment located on the top floor of a freestone building and completely renovated in 2017, it includes:
- An entrance hall with cloakroom,
- a large reception room opening onto a long balcony,
- in the corner, a large study or 3rd bedroom,
- a fully equipped kitchen: wine cabinet, teppanyaki and grill,
- a master suite with its bathroom and walk-in closet,
- A second bedroom with its shower room,
- On the upper floor, a service bedroom has been converted into a laundry room,
- A large cellar in the basement.
9 months of work under the direction of the architect Vincent Feld modernize and bring great comfort to this apartment.
Particular care has been taken with floor and ceiling sound insulation, the whole is equipped with a Lutron system for controlling the light and openings by switch or voice control. A state-of-the-art home cinema (ATMOS 5.2.4) provides entertainment like in a movie theatre. Ethernet cabling, Wifi multi networks, 3 IP HD cameras, Paradox alarm system.
7 zone Sonos sound system in all rooms
Individual gas heating, Frisquet boiler
Caretaker on the ground floor
Metro Ternes L2 or Charles de Gaulle Etoile L 1 and 6.
Indigo Hoche car park at 30m
Parc Monceau and International Bilingual School (EIB) 5 minutes walk.
Possibility to buy part of the furniture.
Total area: 178 sq meters for the apartment and 6.7 sq meters for the studio above used as a private laundry. 20 sq meters of balcony.
- JOHN TAYLOR S.A.
32, avenue Pierre 1er de Serbie
- 75008 PARIS