On the left bank of Geneva, in the town of Chêne-Bougeries, in popular, residential Conches, this villa is located in the heart of a beautiful landscaped park in a secure residence.
On several half-levels, it offers 450 m2 of living space and is distributed as follows:
- Large entrance with cupboards and guest WC
- Vast living room opening onto the terrace and garden
- Fully fitted and equipped kitchen also opening onto the terrace and garden
- Dining room with access to the outside
- Bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom/office with en-suite shower room
- Bedroom opening onto the terrace with complete bathroom and adjoining dressing room
- Bedroom, currently a dressing room (for the master bedroom)
- Master bedroom with dressing room, large bathroom and access to the terrace
- Terrace with garden view
- Fitness room with sauna
- Spacious bedroom with natural light and en-suite bathroom
- Home cinema (or home theatre)
- Two large cellars
- Wine cellar
- Technical room
This villa also offers splendid amenities such as air conditioning, central ventilation and a SONOS sound system in every room.
The very well maintained exterior enjoys a beautiful terrace and an 821 m2 garden.
The future owners will also be able to take advantage of the common plot in joint ownership of a surface area of 4,907 m2.
- 450 m2 living space
- 700 m2 usable space
- 821 m2 garden
- 4,907 m2 joint ownership in common plot
- 1,760 m3 (volume)