Located in the town of Chêne-Bougeries, this charming house built in 1970 has been completely renovated with great taste.
The day area has beautiful, bright and spacious living rooms while the night area has a total of five bedrooms, an office and a studio for staff.
With a living area of 586 m2, the property offers three levels distributed as follows:
- Entrance hall with cloakroom
- Semi-open kitchen
- Dining room
- Large living room with fireplace
- Guest toilet
- Master bedroom en suite with dressing room and bathroom
- Three bedrooms each with bathroom
- Dressing room
- Studio for staff with bathroom and toilets
- Two games rooms
- Extra bedroom
- Air-conditioned wine cellar
- Boiler room
Outside, the owners enjoy a beautiful garden with trees, potager and flowers as well as a splendid south-facing terrace.
A double garage, a triple garage and charming courtyard complete the property.