Available this summer 2018 at 9 800 Euros per week! 10 minutes from Valbonne!
Every aspect of this enchanting place favours relaxation and sends into raptures…
Originally belonging to Marie-Françoise Romaine, Princess of Savoie, wife of His Royal Highness Louis Charles, Prince of Bourbon-Parme, this magnificent ‘Bastide’ dating back to the 18th century will indeed seduce visitors with the very authenticity, absolute peace and quiet, as well as perfect privacy it offers. In perfect condition, this bastide of approximately 340SQM is bathed in light
This gem of a property will unfold full charm of its surprising landscaped garden where various species of jasmine and oleanders mix with hundred-year-old olive trees, in addition to the lush rose garden around the pool and pool-house.
A gravel driveway lined by century-old cypresses on one side, white oleanders and roses on the other, lead to the entrance of the Bastide.
- 1 entrance
- 1 living room with chimney
- 1 dining room with chimney
- 1 kitchen fully equipped
- 1 guest toilets
- 1 TV room / library
- 1 Master bedroom with double bed with ensuite bathroom (Bath et shower)
- 1 bedroom with double bed with ensuite bathroom (Bath)
- 1 laundry
- 1 bedroom with 2 single beds and ensuite bathroom (shower)
- 1 bedroom with a double bed and ensuite bathroom (shower)
- 1 bedroom with a double bed (160cm) with ensuite bathroom (shower)
- Toilets for the 2 double bedrooms
All bedrooms and TV room have air conditioning.
A sumptuous 18 x 10 m swimming pool and a pool-house of around 60 sqm enhance the 17 711 sqm of land, unique of its kind.