Built on a beautiful 2,465 m2 plot, this single-storey villa is located in the town of Vandoeuvres, close to all amenities. Built in 1970, it was expanded twice and renovated in 2001 and 2008.
Spread over 411 m2, its nine rooms are distributed as follows:
- Entrance hall
- Independent and equipped kitchen with dining area
- Dining room
- Living room with fireplace
- Fitness room
- Guest toilets and changing rooms
- Three large bedrooms with their own bathroom and dressing room
- Magnificent master suite with large dressing room and complete bathroom
A 120 m2 basement offers a wine cellar, a relaxation area with steam room and sauna, a cellar and technical rooms.
Located on a beautifully wooded plot with a large swimming pool and beautiful vegetable garden, this property enjoys splendid, unobstructed views of the Salève and the agricultural zone.
A garage for two vehicles and parking for four cars complete this property.
*** Possibility of enlarging the living area by approximately 80 m2 and the basement by approximately 370 m2 ***