A fantastic one of a kind town house in the centre of Sliema, this old "palazzo" was built in 1927 for a priest; it retains all of its original windows, shutters, balconies and internal structure including servants' stairs and outside courtyard. Comprising four bedrooms on the first floor, with two modern bathrooms, a brand new washroom with shower on the ground floor, a large kitchen, living area on one side of the ground floor and another dining, study area on the other. It has its own original stone staircase and iron bannisters. Stained glass in the original doors, original wooden shutters inside and out, a small courtyard at the back with a feature of the name of the house. The first floor has a stone staircase leading to the roof area where there is a washing area and a door leading to the roof where there will be a relaxing area, gazebo, lounging chairs and which offers panoramic views of Sliema and beyond.
Perfect for a family, close to all amenities including restaurants, supermarket and the sea.